This Week in Rust - Issue 339Posted Tue, 19 May 2020 14:30:00 +0000 Discussion on Reddit Episode Transcript
Nell Shamrell-Harrington - lead editor of This Week in Rust - takes you through highlights from this week’s issue of TWiR.
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: email@example.com
- This Week in Rust GitHub Repository
- Five Years of Rust
- The case for using Rust for Automotive Software
- Rust releases for single and multiple targets with GitHub Actions
- Rust and C++ Cardiff Virtual Meetup
- Jonathan Teaches Jason Rust!
- RFC: Transition to rust-analyzer as our official LSP (Language Server Protocol) implementation
- RFC: Reading into uninitialized buffers
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Nell Shamrell-Harrington
Hosts: Nell Shamrell-Harrington