Rust Code Coverage with Daniel McKennaPosted Sat, 18 Sep 2021 23:00:00 +0000
Allen Wyma talks with Daniel McKenna, a software enginner, about his code coverage tool for Rust projects, Tarpaulin.
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: email@example.com
- [@01:35] - LLVM
- [@05:50] - Vectorcast
- [@07:00] - Cargo-kcov
- [@07:38] - Gdb
- [@07:47] - ptrace.2
- [@14:40] - Arduino
- [@15:47] - Probe-rs
- [@22:42] - Tarpaulin Crater (tater)
- [@23:34] - Tarpaulin-viewer
- [@27:51] - ImGui
- [@31:00] - Ndarray
- [@32:09] - Is rust a competitor of Julia and Python in terms of machine learning?
- [@36:10] - When did Daniel get into programming?
- [@49:20] - Tips for beginners
- [@53:53] - FiraCode
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma