Rust for Rustaceans by Jon GjengsetPosted Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:20:00 +0000
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [@11:24] - Noria
- [@13:00] - Jon’s Youtube Channel
- [@21:53] - Crust of Rust
- [@25:13] - What does it mean to be a Rustacean?
- [@27:23] - What does intermediate content mean?
- [@30:03] - Chapter on memory in Rust
- [@41:21] - Does Rust prevent bugs?
- [@58:20] - The Linux kernel and memory allocation failures
- [@1:05:43] - Feature flag discoverability
- [@1:10:14] - Tips for beginners
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma