Warp with Zach LloydPosted Wed, 03 Nov 2021 02:11:00 +0000
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [@00:58] - Is Warp a GUI app?
- [@04:08] - The history of Warp
- [@06:27] - Difference between Warp and other Unix shells like Csh
- [@10:22] - Warp’s open API
- [@13:50] - Terminal improvements over the last 10 years
- [@17:06] - Sharing blocks & live collaboration
- [@19:08] - Will Warp run on multiple platforms?
- [@21:45] - Zach’s background
- [@25:38] - Why Rust over Go?
- [@29:51] - Warp’s dependencies
- [@36:36] - Objective-C vs. Rust
- [@41:49] - Zach’s build pipeline
- [@43:21] -
- [@44:52] - Warp’s business model
- [@46:28] - Postman
- [@49:50] - Funding & business pitch of Warp
- [@54:30] - Zach’s Rust setup
- [@57:46] - Tips for newcomers to Rust
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma