Hyper with Sean McArthurPosted Fri, 05 Nov 2021 15:50:00 +0000
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: email@example.com
- [@01:37] - The history of Hyper
- [@07:41] - Is Hyper a client or a server side component?
- [@11:09] - Async/await
- [@13:24] - Benefits to using async over blocking?
- [@14:35] - Relationship between Tokio and Hyper
- [@16:11] - Mio – Metal IO
- [@16:48] - Can Hyper run on other async runtimes?
- [@18:27] - Fuchsia OS
- [@22:39] - Governance of the Hyper Project
- [@25:25] - Why did Hyper choose Tokio?
- [@34:35] - Reqwest
- [@36:07] - cURL
- [@38:29] - What is a C application binary interface (ABI)?
- [@50:29] - HTTP/3 support in future
- [@50:54] - Differences between HTTP/2 and HTTP/3
- [@53:26] - Rust library for C
- [@57:26] - Upcoming plan for Hyper
- [@01:00:36] - Advice for newcomers to Rust?
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma