LibertyOS with Daniel TeberianPosted Fri, 31 Dec 2021 17:00:00 +0000
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: email@example.com
- [@0:41] - Daniel’s Bio
- [@3:14] - Recent work on LibertyOS
- [@4:36] - Getting help from some crates or totally starting from scratch?
- [@8:08] - The team behind LibertyOS
- [@10:04] - Every processor is different so you can’t write Rust for everything
- [@17:27] - What can LibertyOS do at the moment?
- [@20:19] - How to support writing Rust programs on a Rust-based OS?
- [@27:38] - How are decisions made for LibertyOS?
- [@34:07] - Cargo check
- [@37:12] - More on the LibertyOS members
- [@42:34] - Why LibertyOS may change their name
- [@44:46] - Final words and ways to contribute to the project
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma