Lumen with Paul SchoenfelderPosted Fri, 14 Jan 2022 16:30:00 +0000
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [@0:27] - Paul’s Bio and Lumen
- [@4:30] - Lumen can only compile Erlang
- [@9:26] - SSA (Static Single Assignment)
- [@12:02] - BEAM
- [@22:03] - Web Assembly
- [@25:02] - Rust makes low level stuff easy to implement
- [@34:44] - WASM Browser limitations
- [@37:01] - Erlang’s Observer and Distribution Protocol
- [@41:10] - What is WASM (Web Assembly)?
- [@49:01] - WASI (WebAssembly System Interface)
- [@1:01:30] - The WASM working group vs The community group
- [@1:08:39] - How to participate in Lumen?
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma