zbus with Zeeshan AliPosted Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:40:00 +0000
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [@0:51] - Zeeshan’s Bio and zbus
- [@7:16] - D-Bus at the high level
- [@14:43] - Knowing when to use D-Bus or message queue
- [@19:28] - Authentication methods when going non-local
- [@20:16] - Is it possible to use D-Bus on Kubernetes?
- [@22:00] - D-Bus is able to support multiple async runtimes
- [@28:18] - Difference between Tokio and async-std
- [@32:30] - Async Foundations working group
- [@40:06] - Is it expensive to run async runtime?
- [@41:37] - zbus macros and their Matrix channel
- [@44:00] - IPC (Inter-Process Communication)
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma