Tor with Nick MathewsonPosted Fri, 04 Mar 2022 16:30:00 +0000
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [@0:39] - Nick’s Bio & Tor Project Introduction
- [@2:33] - Deeper dive into Tor
- [@8:07] - Advantage of Rust over C when trying to bring stronger privacy to internet.
- [@21:44] - The History of Tor
- [@26:02] - How does Tor stay in business despite being a free service?
- [@28:11] - What is Onion Routing and how does it work at a high level?
- [@38:54] - The Tor Browser
- [@42:14] - Advise on how to maintain anonymity online
- [@55:17] - Rust vs other languages
- [@1:03:54] - Tips & tricks for people who are starting off in Rust
- [@1:06:00] - Parting thoughts
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma