Slint with Tobias HungerPosted Fri, 13 May 2022 15:00:00 +0000
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [@0:30] - Tobias’ introduction
- [@2:21] - What does Slint offer compared to other GUI frameworks?
- [@6:52] - Slint’s UI language
- [@9:02] - From SixtyFPS to Slint, what’s the idea behind the name change?
- [@14:57] - Different industries that Slint is serving
- [@18:45] - Three different options for licensing Slint
- [@21:39] - Slint’s progress and efforts in supporting more customization
- [@32:07] - Slint’s upcoming projects and roadmap
- [@35:19] - Tobias parting thoughts
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma