Cargo Limit with Alexander LopatinPosted Fri, 17 Mar 2023 15:37:00 +0000
Allen Wyma talks with Alexander Lopatin, creator of Cargo Limit, a cargo plugin that will show errors in your Rust code before any warnings.
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: email@example.com
- [@0:00] - Alexander’s programming background
- [@3:17] - What made Alexander interested in the Rust
- [@4:43] - What is Cargo Limit?
- [@9:19] - Cargo Limit’s features
- [@11:20] - Improvements that Alexander wants to make in Cargo Limit
- [@12:52] - Cargo extensions and installation
- [@13:31] - Alexander’s process for creating Cargo extensions and plugins
- [@16:00] - Using Neovim and integrating with Rust Analyzer
- [@18:57] - Upcoming upgrades and features of Cargo Limit
- [@24:46] - How to get in touch with Alexander and learn more
- [@25:28] - Parting thoughts
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma