Shuttle with Ivan CernjaPosted Fri, 30 Jun 2023 13:01:00 +0000
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: email@example.com
- [@0:00] - Introduction.
- [@2:04] - Ivan’s programming background and how he got involved with Shuttle.
- [@4:41] - What is Shuttle?
- [@6:15] - Why choose Rust for Shuttle?
- [@9:36] - Deciding to make Shuttle open source and community feedback.
- [@12:38] - Shuttle AI and integration with ChatGPT.
- [@18:04] - Shuttle Heroes program.
- [@21:10] - Pain points working with Rust.
- [@22:51] - Async runtime issues.
- [@24:01] - What’s next for Shuttle?
- [@26:22] - The best things and advantages about using Rust.
- [@27:28] - Why startups are reluctant about using Rust.
- [@32:14] - Moving to Linz and getting involved in Rust Linz.
- [@36:10] - Ivan’s goal on making Rust education as accessible as possible.
- [@37:26] - How to get hold of Ivan and get more information about Shuttle.
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora