Asynchronix with Serge BarralPosted Fri, 24 Feb 2023 09:19:00 +0000
Allen Wyma talks with Serge Barral about Asynchronix, a event simulation framework written in Rust.
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- Twitter: @rustaceanfm
- Discord: Rustacean Station
- Github: @rustacean-station
- Email: email@example.com
- [@0:00] - What is Asynchronix?
- [@2:21] - Writing Rust documentation
- [@4:28] - Serge’s career & background
- [@8:51] - How does the Asynchronix simulator work?
- [@11:40] - The importance of writing the library in Rust
- [@16:51] - Time-based simulation and practical use cases
- [@26:59] - Building the custom executor
- [@30:48] - How long did it take to build Asynchronix?
- [@34:10] - Asynchronix’s vision to improve modern systems development
- [@40:15] - Getting in touch to learn more about Asynchronix
- [@41:43] - Parting thoughts
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma